MINI MAX 300 CU SMART COMBINATION MACHINE FOR SALE

For non dealer members to exchange gear.

MINI MAX 300 CU SMART COMBINATION MACHINE FOR SALE

PostPosted by Bill Torell » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Regrettably, I am parting with my combination machine because of heath issues. I has approx 20 total hours run time. The Specifications are:
• 5.5' sliding table saw with 12" main blade capacity and adjustable scoring blade • 5/8" American-standard saw arbor, full 3/4" dado capacity •12" jointer with dedicated fence unit
• 12" planer with 9" thicknessing capacity •Three-knife Tersa cutterhead •Three independent 4.8hp (1x230v) motors•Framing table with swing-arm support for large cross-cutting and panel-sized mitres
• Short mitre fence for smaller pieces and end grain work using the shaper spindle •Additional rip fence with 36" capacity to right of sawblade• Four-speed shaper with Interchangeable spindle (1.25" standard)
• Forward/ reverse-run switch•Three-axis cast iron mortising attachment and self-centering Wescott chuck • Dedicated mobility kit •Independent dust extraction port for each feature
• Lock-out microswitches at key points for user safety• Weight 1,380 lbs
Additionally,are some of the vale added options included:
• Molding Head Set w/indexable tooling • Several Saw Blades (2 New, Unused Blades) • 4 Shaper Spindles & Router Spindle w/ Rub Collars •Extra planer blades •Carbide Dado Head • Onsrud Mortising Bits
• Tenoning Head •Dust Collection Hoses & adapters • Extra Flip Stops & Hold Downs
• Ripping Shoe • Plus Lots More!!!
Currently, from Mini Max the cost is in the neighborhood of $14,000, exclusive of freight & without the optional tooling & accessories.
I am asking $ 9,100 . I can send photos.
Located in Dallas, Tx.
Please contact Bill Torell 214. 518.7079
Bill Torell

Return to Buy.sell,swap