no attachments yet.....

A place to say hello.

no attachments yet.....

PostPosted by Correy Smith » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:24 am

O.k. so seems I have to pony up for attachment capability..... will be online in a day or so... please hold out for that....
Correy Smith

Re: no attachments yet.....

PostPosted by cplesums » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:10 pm

I would be glad to occasionally contribute to an operating fund to cover the cost of attachments and other miscellaneous expenses. Suggest you give us a paypal account to contribute to.
Charlie Plesums, Austin Texas
(Retired early to become a custom furnituremaker)
Lots of my free advice at http://www.solowoodworker.com
cplesums

PostPosted by Correy Smith » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Charlie you are an absolute gentleman and thanks for coming on board here at EWWMF. I am prepared to pay for the forum to get started and get the bugs out. Sincerely the $5 a month is cheap for all the insight you all have given me over the years. This forum was as most of all you know is to provide a more user friendly envoroment, an improvement on the Yahoo Groups forum system that FOG and the MMOG are currently run on.
Glad to see Charlie figured out how to use the Avatar :D I am an ugly buggah so you will just get a pic of the dog.
Correy Smith

PostPosted by Brian.huff » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:16 am

Hey corey,
I have to give you major kudos for starting this group. Thank you!
If you ever need any help don't hesitated to ask, I want to see this forum grow and mature hopefully into something noteworthy.

Chat soon

Brian
B.D. Huff
White Lake, MI

MM CU 410 Elite Non (s)

~Chronic Long term Lyme Disease is real. Please, educate yourself about this disease and how to prevent tick borne illnesses... It may save your life!
Brian.huff

PostPosted by Administrator » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Hey Guys, So I signed up for attachments, might not go up until Monday morning. Sorry for the delay. Try anyway but they said probably next biz day. Have a good weekend.
Administrator
Site Admin

Return to Welcome!