WELCOME!!

A place to say hello.

Re: WELCOME!!

PostPosted by Correy Smith » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:47 am

Thanks for all the pats on the backs guys, just tell your friends! Start a conversation about something your have wondered about,or share an expirience. Traffic will build but we need some content to get the ball rolling. Anyone tried to post an image yet? I will put up a gallery forum, maybe a rebuild forum I always enjoy those.
I am unsure but believe that I can make it possible for members to create a forum sub folder, then individual topics, which I think will be how we will have to create albums for peoples up loads if they are to be all in one spot.
All still a work in progress......
Correy Smith

Re: WELCOME!!

PostPosted by Correy Smith » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Hey thanks for that. PLEASE SOME ONE USE THIS FORUM!!!!!! Maybe I need to see if I can add tags or some way to bring peeps in. It's no surprise that people are creatures of habit. ALL the MMOGers and FOGgers seems to to be comfortable at the other sites. IF it's a matter of loosing files and resourses, anyone interested in bring archives here let me know and I will set you up as an administrator. Previously I thought it may be helpful having a FOG room and a MMOG room to chat in. We still can do that if you guys would prefer. Please speak up!
Correy Smith

Previous

Return to Welcome!